Bevel gearboxes ABG 10.2 - ABG 35.2
AUMA India ABG.2 Bevel Gearboxes are designed to operate all types of rising or non-rising stem gate valves with higher torque requirements. The design allows for integrating the output drive within the gearbox, thus optimizing the gearbox sizes.
They can either be operated in:
- manual operation directly via Hand wheel
- motor operation (electric multi-turn actuator)
- Torque range from 375 Nm to 8000 Nm
- Thrust ranging from 120 kN to 820 kN
- Reduction gear ratios up to 8:1 without primary reduction and 128:1 with primary reduction
- High enclosure protection
- High quality corrosion protection
- Wide ambient temperature ranges
- A type output drive (integrated) according to EN ISO 5210 standard
Documents7 documents are found!