Auma India Master Station AIMS
AUMA India has a Master Station solution known as AIMS, which is used to integrate actutaors into an automation environment.
- Modular design with open fieldbus protocols such as MODBUS RTU
- GUI based interface
- Up to three concurrent loop / line topologies possible
- Up to 240 actuators could be connected to a single master station)
- Single-channel and redundant line and loop topologies
- Hot standby system redundancy
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Scalable technology
- Less wastage of in-process products due to quick response time
- High process availability with redundant architectur
- Control and supervision of AUMA actuators and other field devices
- Simplified commissioning of both actuators and Modbus network
- Coordination of operation commands and feedback signals for all actuators
- Central diagnostic function for all connected actuators
- Manual actuator control via HMI of AIMS (without host)
- Integral 10” multi-touchscreen
Documents4 documents are found!
Interested in this product?
Raise a nonbinding request now!