Adapting to on-site installation
Handwheel special variants: Chain
- Chain wheel arrangement for actuators installed at inaccessible zones.
Side Handwheel Arrangement
- Using a side mounted handwheel instead of the standard handwheel can further reduce manual effort on the handwheel. This is accomplished by using a TBG (Top Bevel Gear set) at the input of the actuator.
- Reduction ratios available are:
Wall mountable controls
- Protects actuator electronics from severe environmental conditions
- Easy accessibility of the epac controls for the operators in difficult to reach positions i.e., when valves with actuators is in pit head or elevation etc.
- Protection against induced vibration in valves and actuator controls in case of severe vibrations in pipeline
- Prevents exposure of actuator controls against high temperature
- Normally, maximum distance between actuator and wall mountable epac unit is 100 m
- Weather-proof version
- Safe storage of unplugged electrical connections
- Protection against direct contact
- Protection against environmental impacts
- Fieldbus connection remains unchanged